Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Return of "Falling Skies".


Well, well, well I haven't posted a thing about "Falling Skies" in a long, long time.  Suddenly, there is plenty to talk about.  Do I have the time right now?  Not really.  But I had to put something up!

I do want to talk about all the video teasers that have been released.  Moon Bloodgood's interview gaffe (I think) and the spoilers revealed by EW magazine.  (That straighten out Bloodgood's gaffe)

In the meantime there have been quite a few posters released on the Falling Skies Facebook page that are actually quite interesting.  (Doesn't the top poster look like a silhouette of Hal?)

How's this for propaganda from the Espheni...


How's that for a recruitment poster?!!!

The next one entitled, "Know Your Ally" is dripping with a double meaning.


Are The New Kids On The Block a wolf in Sheep's clothing?  We'll find out soon!

Follow the link to the Falling Skies Facebook page for more poster art.

I'll be back soon lamenting that the show is still set in Charleston, South Carolina.  Please come back to Boston Falling Skies!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,

    Yay! I'm glad it's almost time for new Falling Skies! It's been so long I feel like I need to rewatch some episodes just to remember where things were. I confess I am not up on the spoilers at all.

    I do like the new silhouette posters. I do think that is Hal in the Fight For Freedom poster. Also Maggie in the Accept No Defeat poster and Tom in the Defend Your Home poster. They are so simple and haunting. I agree the one Know Your Ally is very ominous.

    Also yes, very bummed that the show doesn't take place in Boston any more. I hope they go back too! Defend your home Tom!!! #BostonStrong

    Looking forward to Season 3! -Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice call out to Boston Strong Lynne.

    If they follow the historical path of the American Revolution then they'll never make it back to Boston and that would indeed be disappointing. Did you know that the NBA took a similar approach to the silhouette poster for their logo? That's Jerry West's outline every time you look at their promo/logo.

    Getting psyched up myself!

    ReplyDelete